miércoles, 25 de octubre de 2017

English test unit 1

What do you have to know? 

  • Past simple questions: Did you study for the exam? What did you do yesterday?
  • Past simple sequences with "after" and "before": This morning I brushed my teeth after I had breakfast. 
  • Interrupted past: I was running with my sister when I fell to the floor. While I was running with my sister, I fell to the floor. 
  • Relative pronouns: In my town there is a place where you can buy beautiful toys. Shakespeare was the person who wrote Romeo and Juliet. The book that you bought was amazing. 
  • Vocabulary: Rome, chariot, gladiators, torch, arch, colosseum, stadium, aqueduct, ceiling, Latin.
  • Writing a report: Write a report in past simple about a school trip, a trip or a visit to a special place using first, finally, after that, then, before. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario